BGSU’s Academic Enrichment Camps have received a generous donation allowing them to offer free virtual camps in mathematics, science, language arts, and social studies.
Students going into grades 3-8 this fall can attend up to two camps free. The camps are taught by trained teachers and meant to help students maintain active academic growth throughout the summer to be prepared for the next school year. Students will receive camp supplies and materials in the mail. Everything is free for up to two camp sessions per student.
To register, visit bgsu.edu/academicenrichmentcamp and click on "Register here."
- Session 1: June 14-25
- Session 2: July 12-23
- The Academic Enrichment Camps will be conducted virtually.
- Access to the internet and an electronic device such as a Chromebook is needed.
- All grades have been separated into their own cohort to align content level and prior knowledge.
- Camps will meet virtually with an instructor every day for 60 minutes per content area and will run for two full weeks.
- Students will be engaged in conversation, activities, and hands-on projects as they learn from their BGSU Academic Camp Instructor and interact with their classmates virtually.
- All campers will receive a standard base kit with supplies needed for the duration of the program.
- Base Camp Supplies Include: AEC Camp T-Shirt, supplies box with writing utensils, BGSU® journal, dry erase board & marker, ruler, graph paper and more.
- Additional supplies may also be sent such as reading materials, science fair and investigation items, geography and social studies materials, or manipulatives to explain mathematical concepts.
REGISTER NOW FOR THE SUMMER 2021 CAMP OFFERINGS