The district's much-anticipated fall play "Proof" is the latest victim of the recent Lucas County order and student quarantines. If you have questions about ticket refunds, contact Joyhajjar@gmail.com. We look forward to presenting "Proof" early next year. Stay tuned for those details.
Our mission is to promote an interest in and provide volunteer and financial support for the music and theatre programs of Ottawa Hills Local Schools.
Become a Patron
Becoming a patron of the Ottawa Hills Music & Theatre Association is open to parents, faculty, administrators, and Village residents who complete a patronage application. The patronage lasts one year; proceeds help the organization support the following programs:
- Choraliers (HS)
- Junior Chorale (JH)
- High School Chorus (HS)
- Honors Choir (HS)
- A Cappella Singers (HS)
- Senior Chorale (HS)
- Junior High Chorus (7-8)
- Brown Bag Chorus (5-6)
- Marching Band (HS)
- Symphonic Band (HS)
- Jazz Band (HS)
- Concert Band (JH)
- 6th Grade Band
- 5th Grade Band
- Fall Play/Musical (HS)
- Spring Musical (HS) - sometimes open to (ES & JH)
- Off Broadway Play (HS)
- ActingOut Play/Musical (4-8)
- ActingOut! Workshops - Fall and Spring (4-8)
- Arts Alive! (a series of professional presentations for junior high students)
Get social with us!
Be sure to "like" our "Ottawa Hills Music & Theatre Association" social media pages. To visit, click the links below:
Share your photos!
Do you have a music or theater-related photo you would like to share with OHMTA? They are looking for contributions to post to their social media accounts. Email your photos or videos!
Here is how to send media to OHMTA:
1. Make sure you take videos horizontally as they transfer better into social media.
2. Email videos/pictures to email@example.com.
3. We will email you back once it’s been received, as we may have to request the files be sent a different way
Thank you in advance in assisting OHMTA with their social media outreach!
OHMTA Executive Committee