TICKETS ON SALE NOW FOR "NEWSIES." PERFORMANCES ARE:
- Friday, April 26, 7 p.m.
- Saturday, April 27, 7 p.m.
- Sunday, April 28, 2 p.m.
How to purchase tickets:
- Go to Tickettracker and choose which performance (day, time) you want to attend.
- Make your choice of seat from each of these categories:
- Section Group (Premier, Select, or Standard Seats)
- Section location (Left, Center, Right)
- Quantity (number of tickets you wish to purchase)
- and then click Find Tickets. Ticketracker will find you the best available seats or you can select your own seats, too.
- Once you have your seat numbers, click on Select Type and choose Event Ticket.
- Click Purchase Tickets.
Please PRINT YOUR TICKETS and present them for admission. Contact Arti Bhatt at 419-346-1933 or email@example.com or Tobey Petas at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or for assistance
Our mission is to promote an interest in and provide volunteer and financial support for the music and theatre programs of the Ottawa Hills Local School District.
Membership in the OH Music & Theatre Association is open to parents, faculty members, administrators, and Village residents who complete a membership application. Membership is for one year. Download the form. Proceeds from your membership fees help us support the following programs.
- Choraliers (HS)
- Junior Chorale (JH)
- High School Chorus (HS)
- Honors Choir (HS)
- A Cappella Singers (HS)
- Senior Chorale (HS)
- Junior High Chorus (7-8)
- Brown Bag Chorus (5-6)
- Marching Band (HS)
- Symphonic Band (HS)
- Jazz Band (HS)
- Concert Band (JH)
- 6th Grade Band
- 5th Grade Band
- Fall Play/Musical (HS)
- Spring Musical (HS) - sometimes open to (ES & JH)
- Off Broadway Play (HS)
- ActingOut Play/Musical (4-8)
- ActingOut! Workshops - Fall and Spring (4-8)
- Arts Alive! - a series of professional presentations for Junior High students
Get Social with Us!
Be sure to "like" our "Ottawa Hills Music and Theatre Association" social media pages. Simply click the link below.